Liquidation of Vintage Lithographs by LeRoy Neiman
This liquidation includes 15,000 units of vintage, archival quality art prints (lithographs) made by LeRoy Neiman.
The prints are of Neiman's "Olympic Pole Vaulter" and measure 25.5" X 18".
They were made in 1983 as part of a promotion for the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games but were never released. The prints are new, unframed, shrink wrapped and ready for shipment. The goods are bulk wrapped on one pallet.
Collectible Points of Interest:
- Leroy Neiman (1921-2012) was the official artist of five Olympiads and was one of the most collected artists of the 20th century
- Neiman produced this museum quality, limited edition lithograph to be release concurrent with the 1984 Los Angeles Summer Olympic Games
- Two months prior to the commencement of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics during the Cold War era, the USSR withdrew from the competition.
- The USSR flag prominently displayed in The Olympic Pole Vaulter was deemed a historical anomaly. The prints were placed in permanent storage.
- Never released, these prints have been kept and preserved for over 30 years. Until now.
- This collectible, unique lithograph is wonderful example of LeRoy Neiman's iconic style. Its unique historical and commemorative value adds intrigue to its visual appeal.
- The vintage flare of these prints is highly admired in today's dÃ???Ã??Ã?Â©cor market. Additionally, these prints have broad appeal in the Olympic memorabilia market.
Great buy for retailers, distributors, wholesalers, and online sellers!
Please view manifests to see complete details.
Register and Get 10% off